Ford announces that the all-new Focus ST – Ford’s first global performance car – will come to Malaysia in November, marking the first time the ST (Sports Technologies) badge will be available to customers in ASEAN.
Finally, fans of Ford’s ST badge will get a taste of the brand’s exciting performance, stylish design and sporty handling come November when the new Ford Focus ST arrives.
Previous STs have always excited us Malaysians, but that they’ve never been sold here has set the excitement quite back. Moving forward however, the ST will unveil itself to Malaysians come November and we can hardly wait.
Specs and pricing:
- Price: 5-door hatchback, RM 208,888
- Engine: 250PS, 2.0l EcoBoost
- Torque: 360 Nm
- 0-100km/h: 6.5s
- Top Speed: 248km/h
- Fuel consumption: 7.2 l/100 km
- Transmission: 6-speed manual
- Colour range: Tangerine Scream, Race Red, Spirit Blue and Panther Black.
- MSN Motoring's level of anticipation: Snoring, Low, Medium, High, Give it already!
SEE THE NEXT PAGES FOR MORE ON THE FORD FOCUS ST
More photos from Motoring
Which is your favourite Volkswagen Beetle?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- The Original Beetle
- The New Beetle (1997-2011)
- The Volkswagen Beetle (present)